- Clients acknowledge that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of GOTECH PERU and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, clients agree that GOTECH PERU shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of GOTECH PERU.
- Subscriber further acknowledges that Gotech Peru's liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall GOTECH PERU be held liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
We reserve the right to not accept a client at our discretion, and to not renew their services, without prior notice.
you will always have 48 hours to save your information before it is deleted.
- You agree to use all GOTECH PERU services and facilities at your own risk. GOTECH PERU specifically disclaims all warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall GOETCH PERU be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages.
- Clients agree that they shall defend, indemnify, save and hold GOTECH PERU harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against GOTECH PERU, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided, performed, agreed to be performed or any product sold by its customers, its agents, employees or assigns.
- Clients agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GOTECH PERU against liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with GOTECH PERU's network.
- GOTECH PERU reserves the right to intervene with any website/data hosted on its servers/network in the interest of its clients. Any material supplied/hosted by a client that is infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party copyright owner are subject to removal from GOTECH PERU's servers/network. GOTECH PERU shall be the sole judge of what violates this policy..
Due to the nature of our business, the investor accepts that this is a risk, we invest their money in our business.
- but although it is very difficult to predict it may be that after receiving their invested capital, we may reduce the agreed monthly amounts or stop the agreed monthly amounts.
- We only guarantee 100% return of your invested capital, but we do not guarantee to meet the agreed time frame.
- At this time, we bill monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually, depending upon the plan. We provide a 1-day money-back (refund) guarantee. Each refund request must be submitted using our support ticket system located at valvps.com/portal. Each refund request is evaluated on a case by case basis - depending on the situation, no refund, full refund or partial refund will be issued. If a refund is not issued, an account credit may be issued. GOTECH PERU will only issue a refund or credit within 1 days after the initial sign up date of the service.
- Therefore, GOTECH PERU retains the right to grant or deny any refund or credit request - not affected by date. (For some special offers, the money-back guarantee day will be varied; Domain Name registration/transfer fee(s) are non-refundable. Crypto Currency, AliPay and WeChat payments are non-refundable but may receive an account credit. To prevent abuse, only a client's first invoice is eligible for a refund unless stated otherwise.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card, PayPal, and Crypto Currency. All services are setup, free of any fees or charges. Clients are encouraged to pay by PayPal as it is the easiest way to handle payments at this time. There are no contract periods but for each successive period, your contract is automatically renewed unless we are notified otherwise.
- GOTECH PERU offers each client with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. In the event that a 99.9% uptime (measured per month) is not met, clients will be eligible to receive a credit(s) based on the situation and amount of downtime. However credit(s) may not be provided for certain events such as: DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks, scheduled maintenance, reboots, hardware replacements and null-routes. In order to receive a "compensation" credit, the client must do so by making a request by opening a billing ticket or by emailing support.
- GOTECH PERU's network is DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) protected, we cannot guarantee any level/type of protection. We are often able to protect against various types of attacks up to 20Gbps. Attacks that are larger than this will result in the target IP address being null-routed. We are not responsible for any downtime or performance decreases caused by DDoS attacks.
GOTECH PERU cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. GOTECH PERU has the right to terminate, suspend or cancel any client and or any service without notice or refund. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits/income in which a client would have gained if their service was functioning
Certain services provided by GOTECH PERU are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by GOTECH PERU are not directly owned or written by GOTECH PERU. Moreover, GOTECH PERU holds no responsibility for the use of our clients' accounts. If any of our terms, policies or conditions are failed to be followed, the client account in question may be deactivated as well as all services/products attached to it. We reserve the right to remove any account without advance notice for any reason without restitution as GOTECH PERU sees fit. GOTECH PERU is not responsible for any clients files, data or actions. FURTHERMORE, GOTECH PERU retains the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification.